VN Tech Talk refugees

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VN Tech Talk refugees

A forum run on software that actually works unlike the archaic software used by Velonews to power their Tech Talk Forum.

armstrong is going down.

donpollari

armstrong is going down. Empty armstrong is going down.

Post  donpollari Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I think Berzy put it best quite a while ago, to paraphase: "...the Truth has all the time in the world..."

I was driving home from work today listening to NPR's All Things Considered when they headline their evening broadcast with "The Case against Armstrong", an interview with the author of that Sports Illustrated article by that title. Very interesting new info in that with the conflict of interest of the USOC/Don Caitlin being brought to light. Had a friend at the U of Utah who was a high level cyclist and persuing his PhD in biochemistry there. The last time I spoke with him he was exploring an opportunity to go to LA and work with Caitlin. The HemAssist experimental drug angle is quite the revelation - goes beyond even this Doping Curmudgeon's most cynical speculations.

All in all it's been about 12 years since the birth of the Doping Curmudgeon on the VN forum and I can still remember an extended argument with Keith R about Armstrong's cleanliness as being one of my first ever times of posting anything on the internet. How things have changed...

I must say it's been a long and worthy process going from being a pariah to just being ahead of the curve.

Cheers albino

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:18 am